Graceful Life Church Schools
Grace Temple Institute started in 2011, with eight children, as a home-based after school Bible teaching, and homework assistance program in Asafon -Ofankor Barrier for the neighborhood children.
On a daily basis, the eight children were brought in by their parents, who according to them could not afford to send them to school.
As the news of the program spread in the neighborhood; a program that included free meals, bible studies and prayers. Many other children started to come to the evening prayer sessions, making their total to 40 children, very rapidly.
These lovely angels continued to come every evening to gather at Rev. Beatrice Bonet's small home, even after she left Ghana to return to the United States of America. Rev Bonet’s family informed her of the continuous increase. She therefore sent money for a shelter to be build next to her three-room house, to make them comfortable in case it rains while the children are in the program.
A teacher was hired to teach the children, and the program continues with Rev. Bonet sending money for the feeding and other expenses relating to the “unexpected home school”.
In 2009, Rev Bonet had purchased a sixteen-plot land with the intention to create an orphanage.
Unfortunately, her dreams were aborted due five (5) unexpected events that happened simultaneously, but not by GOD.
All these did not deter God's plan for her life. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, Rev Bonet decided to focus on her ministry in the USA. Little did she know that God will change her plans and include the establishment of a school in her focused plans.
In 2011, after her personal challenges, God spoke loud and clear. Jeremiah 29:11.
God's plans to build an orphanage on at land she purchased in Pokuase fell apart, but the vision was elevated to a school.
In 2011, when the construction was started to build a school instead of an orphanages,which was block by the Ghana Government; Rev. Bonet continuous to trust ONLY GOD for support and FUNDS.
Through the spiritual incite and guidance by the Holy Spirit. God made the way for Rev. Beatrice Bonet.
In 2013, Grace Temple Institute completed of the first floor classrooms and offices, a total of 12 extra large classrooms with admissions office and cafeteria and kitchen was added and furnished and ready for the grand opening for September 2015 school term.
Currently with the third and final floor being completed, Grace Temple Institute (GTI) is
· A great pride for the community
· One of a kind facility and complex
· A school to be reckoned with and
· A formidable institute that strives to lead in education and training of our future leaders of Ghana.
WONDER! LEARN! GROW!
Interested in bringing your child/children to Grace Temple Institute. Please call now! "A Mind Is a terrible thing to waste".
You can also send us an email to
GTI Complex Rd,
Mayera- Pokuase, Accra - Ghana
Grace Temple Institute brought to the neighborhood:
· A great unintended prosperity and empowerment to the town, and the district
· Workers such as laborers, masons, teachers etc. were all hired from neighborhood.
· Great migration of unemployed teachers and workers who used to travel very long distance to make a living and spend it on transportation, began to live and work near their homes.
· The mass hiring brought hope to the neighborhood, causing the residence to has extra cash in their pockets to live a decent, graceful and prosperous life.
· Once laughed at residents, because of the under-development of the area; residents have now become the talk of the city and town, because of the beauty and the prospect of the school.
· Many abandoned lands and incomplete buildings, has and continuous to become completed.
· Home and land prices have increased and continuous to do so.
· There has been and continuous to be an Increased of property values in the Adusah and Mayera, Pokuase metropolitan areas.
Grace Temple Institute is proud to be one of the instruments in bringing to the community excitement and financial increase to many homes.